1. Tie your throw pillows with holiday ribbon to resemble a gift for Christmas decor.
2. Hang up a string and clothespin your greeting cards along the line all month long.
3. Place white ornaments and silver metallic votives on top of red doilies to create a dramatic effect.
4. Place a bunch of candy canes in a clear vase for a cute and easy decoration.
5. Have any neat branches outside? Pick them and spray paint them silver and gold for elegant and vintage reminiscent decor.
6. Don’t have Christmas stockings? Buy some large sized holiday socks to hang from the mantel!
7. Fill a vase with cranberries and water for an elegant centerpiece.
8. Use wrapping paper as holiday art in simple frames.
9. Take a bunch of old wine bottle and spray paint them in holiday colors and fill them with twigs for a stunning mantel display.
10. Fill clear vases with water you tint with food coloring in holiday colors and float a votive! Great centerpiece!
11. Wrap your front door to look like a Christmas present!
12. For your dining table centerpiece, try a runner with round glass ornaments spread down the length. Quick & Easy!
13. Instead of nametags for guests at the table, create cookies and write their names in icing to place at their setting!
14. Add garland to your staircase with lights and ornaments!
15. Use candelabras and place decorative round ball ornaments on top in a cluster for a great centerpiece.
Want to get more design tips? Subscribe to our mailing list today and get your FREE copy of our Designer Tip Sheet! Click here!